What Caused My Corn &/Or Callus?
In most cases, they are usually caused by pressure. However, the following may also be a contributing factor:
- Footwear that is too tight, loose, narrow or high
- Ill-fitting socks
- Abnormal distribution of the foot
- Fragile skin (usually seniors and diabetics)
- Certain medical conditions such as neurological disorders
Signs & Symptoms
Do you have…
- a raised, hardened bump?
- thick and rough patch of skin?
- skin either flaky and dry or flaky and waxy?
- pain or tenderness under the skin?
Some people have described the pain as walking on pebbles or having a piece of glass stuck underneath their foot.
Before any treatment is carried out, you will be given a full explanation using simple language so you can make an informed decision about your foot health.
We know how irritating and painful corns and calluses can be. We want to get you back to walking with confidence in as little time as possible.
Contact Us Today
To have your corns and/or calluses removed, book an online appointment to secure your spot. Simply click here or call our friendly team on (02) 8966 9552.Book An appointment